Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » [Activity Diagram] Object node(Object node element not found)
[Activity Diagram] Object node [message #1593081] Fri, 30 January 2015 12:02 Go to next message
Marco Frailis is currently offline Marco FrailisFriend

Dear all,

I'm starting using Papyrus for UML diagrams. I'm preparing some activity diagrams. With other analogous UML tools, the palette includes the Object Node element. But in Papyrus I only see the Central Buffer Node and the Data Store Node.

Can you please tell me how can I obtain a simple Object Node, such as the one shown in attachment (Raw Frame Image object).

Thank you.
Re: [Activity Diagram] Object node [message #1724634 is a reply to message #1593081] Thu, 25 February 2016 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Roberto Saltini is currently offline Roberto SaltiniFriend
Hi,

I am facing the same issue.
Any update about this?

Regards,
Roberto
Re: [Activity Diagram] Object node [message #1724725 is a reply to message #1724634] Thu, 25 February 2016 15:29 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi,

The bug is reported on Bugzilla, Bug 468989 [1]. This feature is not supported yet. The thing is that "ObjectNode" is a specific notation for an element that doesn't exist in UML (ObjectNode is an abstract concept and cannot be instantiated), so it's a little bit more complex than the Central Buffer or Data Store node

[1] Bug 468989: [ActivityDiagram] Support the ObjectNode notation to illustrate data flows, instead of pins
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=468989

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:How to use Complete OCL files with Papyrus?
Next Topic:SysML Internal Block Diagram doesn't show Block contents
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:58:10 GMT 2024