Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » File Format and extension don't match error
File Format and extension don't match error [message #1590292] Wed, 28 January 2015 23:33 Go to next message
Thomas Zwickl is currently offline Thomas ZwicklFriend
Hi,

I use the NatTable Excel exporter to export my NatTable to an excel worksheet, that works really good, but as soon as I want to open the excel file I always get this annoying error message from excel which prevents me from opening the worksheet straight away:

index.php/fa/20650/0/

For me it's not a big hassle to just click ok and proceed with opening the file, but our customers are complaining about it because they always think that it might be unsafe to open the file or something like that ...
So I just want to ask if you are aware of this problem and if you maybe know something we can do to get rid of this error message.

[Updated on: Wed, 28 January 2015 23:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: File Format and extension don't match error [message #1590712 is a reply to message #1590292] Thu, 29 January 2015 05:19 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
I'm not an expert in Excel formats, but the default exporter creates an XML file and no native Excel. I'm not sure if or what has changed in that case.

But you can use the POI exporter located in the corresponding extension. It creates the Excel using Apache POI.
Previous Topic:NatTable 1.2.0 released
Next Topic:Performance issue which large number of columns
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:03:36 GMT 2024