Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Structure with 1:N cardanility
Structure with 1:N cardanility [message #1589087] Wed, 28 January 2015 08:22 Go to next message
A G is currently offline A GFriend
I have a structure data type -> Product with properties -> Id, Name, Item
where Item is a structure with properties -> Id, Name.
Item has a 1:N (one or more) cardinality inside Product.

I have created an activity "EnterProduct" with out data mapping for id, name and items (item is selected in data path).

My model deploys successfully. When I goto my workflow -> EnterProduct activity I can see the fields to enter product information and a table for entering the items(table columns- id, name) and a + and - sign to enter rows.
I enter the values for product and items, but when I try to complete the activity, I get error message as - "Element must be detached."
and at tomcat console I get following exception trace -
org.eclipse.stardust.common.error.InternalException: Element must be detached.
at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.struct.sxml.Document.<init>(Document.java:46)
at org.eclipse.stardust.ui.web.processportal.service.rest.InteractionDataUtils.evaluateStructMapping(InteractionDataUtils.java:262)
at org.eclipse.stardust.ui.web.processportal.service.rest.InteractionDataUtils.evaluateClientSideOutMapping(InteractionDataUtils.java:234)
at org.eclipse.stardust.ui.web.processportal.service.rest.InteractionDataUtils.unmarshalData(InteractionDataUtils.java:136)
at org.eclipse.stardust.ui.web.processportal.interaction.iframe.ManualActivityIframeInteractionController.closePanel(ManualActivityIframeInteractionController.java:145)
at org.eclipse.stardust.ui.web.processportal.view.ActivityDetailsBean.completeCurrentActivity(ActivityDetailsBean.java:1811)
at org.eclipse.stardust.ui.web.processportal.view.ActivityPanelController.setRemoteControlActivityStateChangeCommandId(ActivityPanelController.java:187)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.myfaces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.setProperty(PropertyResolverImpl.java:409)
Re: Structure with 1:N cardanility [message #1589437 is a reply to message #1589087] Wed, 28 January 2015 12:48 Go to previous message
Ragul Kumar is currently offline Ragul KumarFriend
Hi AG,

Could you either share the model (XPDL) or at least a screen shot of the "EnterProduct" activity's out data mappings and the structured data definition of "Product"?

Thanks,
Ragul

[Updated on: Wed, 28 January 2015 12:48]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Professional Support
Next Topic:Missing Daemons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:32:30 GMT 2024