Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [TENEO] Qualify entity name with package / PersistenceOptions.QUALIFY _ENTITY_NAME
[TENEO] Qualify entity name with package / PersistenceOptions.QUALIFY _ENTITY_NAME [message #1569362] Sat, 17 January 2015 12:26 Go to next message
Michael Schoeffler is currently offline Michael SchoefflerFriend
Hi all,

my model has some EClasses which share the same name. To avoid a Duplicate MappingException, the EPackage's nsprefix must be part of the table name (It seems like the default naming strategy is to use only the EClass' name).
(I'm using Teneo 2.1.0-v201501071531.)

I found some hints at wiki.eclipse.org/Teneo/Hibernate/FAQ#org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException:_Duplicate_class.2Fentitymapping, however, the link "see here" which might have some further information does not work (actually there is only the link text without the link).

With some deeper googling, I found that an earlier version of Teneo had the persistence option "PersistenceOptions.QUALIFY _ENTITY_NAME" which could be set to "PersistenceOptions.QUALIFY_ENTITY_NAME_NSPREFIX". Unfortunately, I could not find this option in the source code of the current version of Teneo.

I would be very thankful, if someone could point me in the right direction.
Re: [TENEO] Qualify entity name with package / PersistenceOptions.QUALIFY _ENTITY_NAME [message #1571136 is a reply to message #1569362] Sun, 18 January 2015 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Hi Michael,
I corrected the wiki page/faq, the correct reference/link is this one:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Teneo/Hibernate/Extensions#EntityNameStrategy_ExtensionPoint_.28org.eclipse.emf.teneo.mapping.strategy.EntityNameStrategy.29

gr. Martin

On 18-01-15 01:32, Michael Schoeffler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> my model has some EClasses which share the same name. To avoid a Duplicate MappingException, the EPackage's nsprefix
> must be part of the table name (It seems like the default naming strategy is to use only the EClass' name). (I'm using
> Teneo 2.1.0-v201501071531.)
>
> I found some hints at
> wiki.eclipse.org/Teneo/Hibernate/FAQ#org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException:_Duplicate_class.2Fentitymapping, however,
> the link "see here" which might have some further information does not work (actually there is only the link text
> without the link).
>
> With some deeper googling, I found that an earlier version of Teneo had the persistence option
> "PersistenceOptions.QUALIFY _ENTITY_NAME" which could be set to "PersistenceOptions.QUALIFY_ENTITY_NAME_NSPREFIX".
> Unfortunately, I could not find this option in the source code of the current version of Teneo.
>
> I would be very thankful, if someone could point me in the right direction.

--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@xxxxxxxx - mtaal@xxxxxxxx
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Re: [TENEO] Qualify entity name with package / PersistenceOptions.QUALIFY _ENTITY_NAME [message #1571247 is a reply to message #1571136] Sun, 18 January 2015 14:05 Go to previous message
Michael Schoeffler is currently offline Michael SchoefflerFriend
Problem solved Smile Thank you very much Martin!
Previous Topic:[EMF Client] running e3 demo with CDO repository
Next Topic:[EMFFORMS] Binding a Control to an EFeatureMapEntry
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 18:51:34 GMT 2024