Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » <<use>> not displayed(<<use>> label randomly disappears from Usage dependencies)
<<use>> not displayed [message #1549678] Tue, 06 January 2015 17:29 Go to next message
Clive Jervis is currently offline Clive JervisFriend
Hi,

The display of the <<use>> stereotype in Usage dependencies often disappears from my class diagrams. It seems random - sometimes closing and opening the diagram restores them, sometimes it makes them disappear. Sometimes hiding the link in the diagram and then dragging it from the model view restores it -sometimes not. Some dependencies have the label and others not in the same diagram.

When a diagram is opened, the <<use>> is briefly rendered.

Typically, I am using the Usage dependencies between classes (rather than associations).

Is anyone else experiencing this, and is there a cure?

Thanks,
Clive.
Re: <<use>> not displayed [message #1553315 is a reply to message #1549678] Thu, 08 January 2015 16:33 Go to previous message
Charles Rivet is currently offline Charles RivetFriend

Hi Clive,

It would be useful if you could specify the version of Papyrus you are using. I'm running Luna SR1 (with nightly builds).

I have not experienced the <<use> being briefly rendered. However, I have experienced that the <<use>> is sometimes positioned rather far from the dependency arrow, which can be confusing when you have multiple <<use>> relationships displayed. In such a case, clicking on <<use>> and moving it slightly will show a link to the correct arrow.

You can also hide/show the <<use>> if you right-click on it or its the usage dependency arrow and select "Filters > Manage Connector Labels" from the pop-up menu.

I'm not sure whether this solves your problem, but I hope it helps you with your modeling tasks.

/Charles

/Charles Rivet
Previous Topic:new to sysml: package?
Next Topic:Register Listener on Editor Changes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:07:01 GMT 2024