Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » MARTE profile example(How to create project with MARTE profile)
MARTE profile example [message #1541947] Fri, 02 January 2015 10:25 Go to next message
Abhijit Deshpande is currently offline Abhijit DeshpandeFriend
I am using Eclipse Luna and have installed Papyrus as well as MARTE profile. But, while creating new project it still shows only UML or SysML profiles. Can someone provide me pointers explaining how to create project with MARTE profile in Papyrus?

Thanks,
Abhijit Deshpande
Re: MARTE profile example [message #1546864 is a reply to message #1541947] Mon, 05 January 2015 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

If I check eclipse installation details (Help -> Installation Details), I do see that following MARTE related components are successfully installed:

1. Papyrus Marte (Incubation)
2. Papyrus Marte properties (Incubation)
3. Papyrus Marte Textedit (Incubation)

But, still when I try to create a new Papyrus project; I do not see MARTE profile listed over there. Am I missing something here?

BTW, just to confirm that I am following proper method for Papyrus extra installations, I also tried to install another profile "RobotML". And, I can see under "Installation Details" that "Papyrus RobotML Modeling Tools" is successfully installed. And, when I try to create a new Papyrus project; I can see that "RobotML" profile is listed there.

So, I am not able to figure out why am I not able to see "Marte" profile while creating Papyrus project; where-as I can successfully see "RobotML" profile. And, I have followed similar methods to install both these profiles.

Any help on debugging this issue is appreciated.

Thanks,
Abhijit Deshpande
Re: MARTE profile example [message #1547264 is a reply to message #1546864] Mon, 05 January 2015 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi,

Only Profiles shipped with custom diagrams (Such as SysML or RobotML) have a specific entry in the Model Creation Wizard. Marte only uses standard UML Diagrams, so you should select "New Papyrus Model/Project", "UML Language", then apply the Marte profile manually. I haven't installed Marte, but I think it also provides a Wizard Template (Which can be selected on the last page of the project/model creation wizard). This should automatically apply the Marte profile, and maybe import some useful libraries (I'm not sure exactly what kind of template is provided by the Marte component, if any)

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: MARTE profile example [message #1547415 is a reply to message #1547264] Mon, 05 January 2015 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Camille,

Thanks for your reply. I could successfully apply MARTE profile for my UML project.

Regards,
Abhijit Deshpande
Re: MARTE profile example [message #1703808 is a reply to message #1547415] Wed, 05 August 2015 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zhao yaxing is currently offline zhao yaxingFriend
how to you apply your marte profile for your UML project? I met the same problem with you ,please contact me with email :yxingzhao@gmail.com thankyou
Re: MARTE profile example [message #1710549 is a reply to message #1703808] Wed, 07 October 2015 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Enyo Goncalves is currently offline Enyo GoncalvesFriend
I am trying to use MARTE in papyrus too. I created the Project in papyrus and selected the option described by Camille.

I saw the responses of this topic that modeling with MARTE is held in the Papyrus UML models , but MARTE has a set of stereotypes that do not appear in these models. These Stereotypes must be added manually by the designer? In addition, MARTE has a Value Specification Language, the UML models do not support it.

How do you address these issues?
Re: MARTE profile example [message #1735865 is a reply to message #1541947] Thu, 23 June 2016 11:09 Go to previous message
Raoudha Saida is currently offline Raoudha SaidaFriend
Hi,

I can't apply Marte profile too.
I followed these steps:
1) New>papyrus project
I give the name of the project, next I choose Profile.
2) New > papyrus model

I enter MARTE sources manually, using this link:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus.git/tree/extraplugins/marte/org.eclipse.papyrus.marte.static.profile/resources?id=8c0a29c3e4b19676126faf9e13e7029bf02d1a06&h=master
For step 1) , I used MARTE.profile.di, MARTE.profile.notation, MARTE.profile.uml.
For ste 2) I used MARTE_Library.library.di, MARTE_Library.library.notation, MARTE_Library.library.uml.

For the test of this profile,
New> papurys project.
When I apply the profile from properties, I had the attached error .
I'm using eclipse Luna , java se development kit 8 update 92
Please can you help me? Thanks in advance
Previous Topic:Timeouts searching for /papyrus/1.4/SysML/Blocks.di
Next Topic:Undo in Multiuser Environment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:02:45 GMT 2024