Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » can't getting php editor to work with XAMPP on Yosemite(error Cannot determine URI for newfile.php)
can't getting php editor to work with XAMPP on Yosemite [message #1523074] Mon, 22 December 2014 18:16 Go to next message
Rick Jorgensen is currently offline Rick JorgensenFriend
I have a clean installation of XAMPP on Yosemite (mac 10.10). I installed eclipse luna in the application folder and XAMPP is in the application folder as well.

I create a new php file and try to open it in PHP Explorer, I get "Cannot determine URI for "/testphp/newfile.php"

I'm guessing that there is some kind of path variable that needs to be properly set for eclipse to access the php code.
Re: can't getting php editor to work with XAMPP on Yosemite [message #1523117 is a reply to message #1523074] Mon, 22 December 2014 18:54 Go to previous message
Rick Jorgensen is currently offline Rick JorgensenFriend
Just discovered that you need to create the workspace in the folder that XAMPP has created (Applications -->XAMPP--> HTDOCS). I'm sure there is some kind of path that can be set but I'm not sure where that would be just yet.......
Previous Topic:Eclipse example
Next Topic:Vision issue need help changing specific font color
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:37:36 GMT 2024