Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » TableField as template?
TableField as template? [message #1519025] Sat, 20 December 2014 11:49 Go to next message
Flash Man is currently offline Flash ManFriend
I am using the tablefiled to show data more than once, is it possible to make it as template, and use it..?
Re: TableField as template? [message #1520420 is a reply to message #1519025] Sun, 21 December 2014 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremie Bresson is currently offline Jeremie BressonFriend
A template is nothing more than an Abstract class that you reuse multiple times in your app.
You can create it by yourself.
Or use the built-in function of the SDK to do so.

index.php/fa/20270/0/

If something isn't working for you, please take more time to explain what your situation looks like and what you want to achieve.
Re: TableField as template? [message #1555340 is a reply to message #1519025] Fri, 09 January 2015 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Justin B is currently offline Justin BFriend
Maybe this should be in its own topic?? I don't know

I have a multi-column tablefield in a form. How do you handle loading in multiple rows( or records) into the formfield from database? The form is for orders where the details are mapped to the fields using an 'orderService' from the database. Then in the 'orderitems' field which is a 'tablefield' I want to load all corresponding items from the database using the order number. I have a variable in the form passing the orderNr to the SQL statement on the server side and this maps correctly to the fields so i know it works. My problem is loading the data into the table field. I know its something stupid I am missing. Can anyone help?
Re: TableField as template? [message #1557986 is a reply to message #1555340] Sun, 11 January 2015 07:17 Go to previous message
Jeremie Bresson is currently offline Jeremie BressonFriend
Justin B wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 20:18
I have a multi-column tablefield in a form. How do you handle loading in multiple rows( or records) into the formfield from database? The form is for orders where the details are mapped to the fields using an 'orderService' from the database. Then in the 'orderitems' field which is a 'tablefield' I want to load all corresponding items from the database using the order number. I have a variable in the form passing the orderNr to the SQL statement on the server side and this maps correctly to the fields so i know it works. My problem is loading the data into the table field. I know its something stupid I am missing. Can anyone help?

This is the same question than here: Populate multi column TableField Table in form with data
Previous Topic:execAboutToShow()
Next Topic:Actions upon user login in Client and Server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:58:34 GMT 2024