Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » drl file location(When I execute a rule task I get a RulesSet not found exception)
drl file location [message #1516676] Fri, 19 December 2014 02:10 Go to next message
Melissa Ferenal is currently offline Melissa FerenalFriend
I was finally able to deploy a model with a rule task. I've included the dependencies mentioned on this post.

However when I execute the process and it gets to the activity with the rule task I get this error :

org.eclipse.stardust.engine.extensions.drools.DroolsExecutionException: RulesSet 'RuleSet1' not found.
	at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.extensions.drools.DroolsExecutionContext.init(DroolsExecutionContext.java:68)
	at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.extensions.drools.runtime.DroolsApplicationInstance.bootstrap(DroolsApplicationInstance.java:68)
	at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.spi.extensions.runtime.StatelessSynchronousApplicationBinding.bootstrap(StatelessSynchronousApplicationBinding.java:40)
	at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.runtime.beans.ActivityInstanceBean.createApplicationInstance(ActivityInstanceBean.java:1408)
	at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.runtime.beans.ActivityInstanceBean.invokeApplication(ActivityInstanceBean.java:1317)
	at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.runtime.beans.ActivityInstanceBean.invoke(ActivityInstanceBean.java:1111)
	at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.runtime.beans.ActivityInstanceBean.doStartActivity(ActivityInstanceBean.java:1101)
	at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.runtime.beans.ActivityInstanceBean.start(ActivityInstanceBean.java:1062)
	at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.runtime.beans.ActivityThread.runCurrentActivity(ActivityThread.java:1121)
	at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.runtime.beans.ActivityThread.run(ActivityThread.java:363)
	at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.runtime.beans.ActivityThread.schedule(ActivityThread.java:124)
	at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.runtime.audittrail.management.ActivityInstanceUtils.complete(ActivityInstanceUtils.java:382)
	at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.runtime.beans.WorkflowServiceImpl.complete(WorkflowServiceImpl.java:990)
	at org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.runtime.beans.WorkflowServiceImpl.complete(WorkflowServiceImpl.java:877)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)

When I checked the code, it was loooking for a RuleSet1.drl file and it does not exist. Where are the .drl located?

Re: drl file location [message #1525926 is a reply to message #1516676] Wed, 24 December 2014 08:40 Go to previous message
Robert Emsbach is currently offline Robert EmsbachFriend

Melissa,

try placing the file in the classpath, e.g. into web-inf/classes.
Sorry for the inconvenience. As mentioned there are some limitations which we are striving to resolve. I have started the internal discussions how we could do this best.

Best regards
'
Rob
Previous Topic:Mobile UI packaged as Chrome App
Next Topic:No source code in Stardust Web Services java client example
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 21:39:24 GMT 2024