Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » Remove trace from XYGraph(Unable to remove traces from Nebula XYGraph completely)
Remove trace from XYGraph [message #1514812] Wed, 17 December 2014 16:26 Go to next message
Sigrid Johnsson is currently offline Sigrid JohnssonFriend
I am using the XYGraph from the Nebula Visualization Widgets. In my program, I can add traces to the graph but I can't really manage to remove the traces correctly.

For example, I am trying to clear all traces from the graph by iterating over my collection of traces and using xyGraph.removeTrace(trace). This seems to remove the traces from the graph since they are no longer visible, but in the same time it corrupts the graph. It seems like some kind of old trace data are left in the graph, because when I press the button "Perform Auto Scale" on my graph view, it includes the empty space where the removed traces were last visible.

How can I remove the traces completly from the graph? Is there some way to refresh the XYGraph that will remove the old trace data?

Thank you in advanced!
Re: Remove trace from XYGraph [message #1515012 is a reply to message #1514812] Wed, 17 December 2014 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xihui Chen is currently offline Xihui ChenFriend
I think you ran to this bug: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=445131
Have you tried the latest build snapshot?
Re: Remove trace from XYGraph [message #1547249 is a reply to message #1515012] Mon, 05 January 2015 10:15 Go to previous message
Sigrid Johnsson is currently offline Sigrid JohnssonFriend
Sorry for my very late reply. I've been on vacation and not been able to try the latest snapshot until today.

This was the problem, and now it seems to work just fine! Thank you very much for pointing this out to me!

[Updated on: Mon, 05 January 2015 12:22]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:[GanttChart] resizing the GanttSections height
Next Topic:Xviewer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:25:15 GMT 2024