Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » fill cells incrementing first cells ? + write function ?
fill cells incrementing first cells ? + write function ? [message #1505736] Wed, 10 December 2014 09:11 Go to next message
Vincent Lorenzo is currently offline Vincent LorenzoFriend
Hello everybody,
I'm looking for 2 features on NatTable framework and I don't find them in the documentation.
1/ Is it possible to fill cells selecting a first cell with a given value, and extending this selection vertically or horizontally to fill new selected cells, with the initial value + an increment like in a spreadsheet ? (see attachment)

2/ Does NatTable provides a "language" to write function like in a spreadsheet ?
for example writting in a cell this kind of thing :

• =D18+E18
  • =SUM(D11:D16)
  • =$D$19+E19

Here, https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Functions_by_Category, the list of functions supported by LibreOffice. I would like to know if this kind of thing is supported by NatTable.

Thank you for your help.
/Vincent Lorenzo

Re: fill cells incrementing first cells ? + write function ? [message #1505771 is a reply to message #1505736] Wed, 10 December 2014 09:48 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
The answer to both questions is no.

for 1. You would need to implement some matcher that reacts only on the selection anchor border and performs an update action for the cells. Might be not that easy to achieve.
for 2. This is something that needs to be implemented in an IDataProvider. So on getDataValue() the content needs to be inspected and interpreted. Surely possible but not available out of the box.
Previous Topic:Freeze column ,overrides Column reorder
Next Topic:Click Image event from ComboBox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:33:27 GMT 2024