Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » "private OCL"(Visibility variable in OCL)
"private OCL" [message #1497465] Wed, 03 December 2014 21:04 Go to next message
Rishi Kanth is currently offline Rishi KanthFriend
Hi,

I have created a profile with 3 stereotypes A, B, C (extension Association meta class) where B extends A and C extends C. I have defined OCL constraints on each other them. When I defined the OCL constraint in the "Specification" (Properties->UML->Specification), i changed the Visibility (Specification -> Visibility) to "Private". What does it mean w.r.t OCL is visibility is Private?

Does it mean that the OCL constraint defined for A is only applied to A and not visible to B as it extends A.

Please let me know.

Re: "private OCL" [message #1497484 is a reply to message #1497465] Wed, 03 December 2014 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

private/protected/public are ignored by OCL.

Regards

Ed Willink

On 03/12/2014 21:04, Rishi Kanth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a profile with 3 stereotypes A, B, C (extension Association meta class) where B extends A and C extends C. I have defined OCL constraints on each other them. When I defined the OCL constraint in the "Specification" (Properties->UML->Specification), i changed the Visibility (Specification -> Visibility) to "Private". What does it mean w.r.t OCL is visibility is Private?
>
> Does it mean that the OCL constraint defined for A is only applied to A and not visible to B as it extends A.
>
> Please let me know.
>
>
>
Re: "private OCL" [message #1498613 is a reply to message #1497484] Thu, 04 December 2014 14:37 Go to previous message
Rishi Kanth is currently offline Rishi KanthFriend
Thanks
Previous Topic:State Machine code generation from Qompass
Next Topic:More deployment diagram questions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:54:54 GMT 2024