Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Project Proposals » New Project Proposal: Eclipse Safety Framework
New Project Proposal: Eclipse Safety Framework [message #1496197] Tue, 02 December 2014 21:38 Go to next message
Wayne Beaton is currently offline Wayne BeatonFriend
The Eclipse Safety Framework (ESF) project provides a set of tools that enable both modelling and analysis of safety concerns in the context of modelling standards such as SysML and MARTE.

https://www.polarsys.org/proposals/eclipse-safety-framework

[Updated on: Thu, 04 December 2014 17:06] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: New Project Proposal: Eclipse Security Framework [message #1496801 is a reply to message #1496197] Wed, 03 December 2014 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raphael Faudou is currently offline Raphael FaudouFriend
Hi all,

very interesting ! good news that part of existing framework can be shared with system engineering community.

Could you please add Raphael Faudou from SAMARES ENGINEERING as interested party?
I might provide some contribution through use cases, test cases and feedback concerning use in avionics systems.

Thanks
raphaël Faudou
Re: New Project Proposal: Eclipse Security Framework [message #1497477 is a reply to message #1496801] Wed, 03 December 2014 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dumont Jonathan is currently offline Dumont JonathanFriend
Hi Raphael,

Thanks for your interest ! We will highly appreciate this kind of contribution.
Use cases and feedbacks are really interesting to build a tool which can be used in several domains and answer to their specific needs.

Regards,

Jonathan

Re: New Project Proposal: Eclipse Security Framework [message #1498774 is a reply to message #1497477] Thu, 04 December 2014 17:07 Go to previous message
Wayne Beaton is currently offline Wayne BeatonFriend
My apologies. I used an incorrect title on this thread. I've corrected it to "Eclipse Safety Framework".
Previous Topic:Clone option in the Edit menu...
Next Topic:Implementing HTTP PATCH Method
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:30:26 GMT 2024