Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Conditional Formatting for values calculated by the IGroupBySummaryProvider
Conditional Formatting for values calculated by the IGroupBySummaryProvider [message #1494773] Mon, 01 December 2014 18:59 Go to next message
Evan O\'Connell is currently offline Evan O\'ConnellFriend
I'm having trouble trying to add conditional formatting for values calculated by the IGroupBySummaryProvider. I'm trying to add a label that changes the foreground color to red for negative numbers. For normal data rows, I was able to get this working by comparing the cell's data value in an ILabelAccumulator. For GroupByObjects however, I overflow my stack when I try to get the aggregated value from the GroupByDataLayer in an ILabelAccumulator since the GroupByDataLayer calls the ILabelAccumulator itself.

Is there anyway implement this behavior in the current architecture?

Thanks
Re: Conditional Formatting for values calculated by the IGroupBySummaryProvider [message #1494854 is a reply to message #1494773] Mon, 01 December 2014 20:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Doesn't look like that is possible at the moment.

Please create a ticket for this. I will have a look at the GroupBy stuff in general soon.
Re: Conditional Formatting for values calculated by the IGroupBySummaryProvider [message #1495702 is a reply to message #1494854] Tue, 02 December 2014 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan O\'Connell is currently offline Evan O\'ConnellFriend
Done. https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=453874

Let me know if you'd like any help implementing any of the remaining enhancements for the group by feature.
Re: Conditional Formatting for values calculated by the IGroupBySummaryProvider [message #1495731 is a reply to message #1495702] Tue, 02 December 2014 13:14 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Thanks! I will let you know if there is something you can help me with. Would like to see more support from the community. Smile

I guess I need to think about a whole refactoring of the GroupByObject itself. Maybe it needs to have more states than simply the value representation, like storing the summary provider for each column so it doesn't need to be requested all the time. Although I'm not sure if that arises other issues. Difficult task!
Previous Topic:Nattable resize issue
Next Topic:Issue with scroll bar for NatTable freeze command
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:03:28 GMT 2024