Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Latest natTabel1.1.1 jars not loading with at findClassInternal error(When I try to use the latest NatTabel jars for my plugin project at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal error)
Latest natTabel1.1.1 jars not loading with at findClassInternal error [message #1490661] Fri, 28 November 2014 10:24 Go to next message
Amruta Sardeshmukh is currently offline Amruta SardeshmukhFriend
My plugin project is not able to pick up the latest NatTabel jars 1.1.1 ,plugin project is working well with NatTabel 1.1.0 jars.

Following is error trace while loading the jars.
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:501)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:421)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:412)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Re: Latest natTabel1.1.1 jars not loading with at findClassInternal error [message #1490785 is a reply to message #1490661] Fri, 28 November 2014 12:45 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
The posted stack trace saying nothing than there is an issue with class loading. Mostly the real error is posted somewhere above that says which bundle couldn't be loaded because of which reason.

I assume your issue is located in the dependency management. Possibly your versions are not configured correctly for some packages or bundles.
Previous Topic:NatTable listens to Project deletion in RCP
Next Topic:Nattable resize issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:05:43 GMT 2024