Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » NatTable listens to Project deletion in RCP
NatTable listens to Project deletion in RCP [message #1490429] Fri, 28 November 2014 06:19 Go to next message
Panisha RN is currently offline Panisha RNFriend
I have an RCP application open in one of my view I am using Nattable.

When i delete the project from the common navigator some how Nattable listen to the project deletion and keep getting redrawn or refreshed.

This in turn taking long time to delete the project from the workspace

I have attached the snapshot of the stacktrace, please have a look.

You we could see in the stracktrace, natable listen to some event triggered from delete project wizard.

can some one help me.

Thanks in advance.
Re: NatTable listens to Project deletion in RCP [message #1490483 is a reply to message #1490429] Fri, 28 November 2014 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
I don't think this is an issue in NatTable. Maybe your view is listening to something that triggers a redrawal
Re: NatTable listens to Project deletion in RCP [message #1494281 is a reply to message #1490483] Mon, 01 December 2014 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Panisha RN is currently offline Panisha RNFriend
As we could see in the stacktrace, IRowIdAccessor.getRowId() is triggered by deleteResourcesWizard.performFinish().

Nothing is triggered from my view.

Any Help?
Re: NatTable listens to Project deletion in RCP [message #1494305 is a reply to message #1494281] Mon, 01 December 2014 10:56 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
I don't know about your NatTable composition, but maybe you are using GlazedLists? And maybe your list is listening to some collection that changes on performing finish on that wizard. And because you or anybody else listens to the changes of that list, NatTable refreshes.
Previous Topic:Selective editing / selective multi - editing
Next Topic:Latest natTabel1.1.1 jars not loading with at findClassInternal error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:19:35 GMT 2024