Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Paho » Sync Client Publisher and Sync Client Subscriber not working together in Paho CClient(MqttClient in C not supporting simultaneous Subscription and Publishing)
icon8.gif  Sync Client Publisher and Sync Client Subscriber not working together in Paho CClient [message #1489214] Thu, 27 November 2014 07:20 Go to next message
Harikrishnan P is currently offline Harikrishnan PFriend
Hai all,

Am building an c/cpp- application which pushes some real-time sensor details to a broker, along with a subscriber which listens for a set of commands from a remote server.But i have a problem in which the mqtt client publisher does not connect to the broker once the mqtt client subscriber is started. If i use a async publisher along with the sync subscriber then it works.But unfortunately, it compromises my system efficiency.

The interfaces for mqtt publisher and subscriber is also uploaded.

Thanks
Re: Sync Client Publisher and Sync Client Subscriber not working together in Paho CClient [message #1489597 is a reply to message #1489214] Thu, 27 November 2014 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin Cabé is currently offline Benjamin CabéFriend

Hi,
Could you confirm that you use a separate client ID for your publisher and your subscriber?

Re: Sync Client Publisher and Sync Client Subscriber not working together in Paho CClient [message #1490377 is a reply to message #1489597] Fri, 28 November 2014 05:19 Go to previous message
Harikrishnan P is currently offline Harikrishnan PFriend
Thanks for the reply Benjamin Cabé,

And yes, i use a seprate client id for subscriber and publisher
Previous Topic:New MQTT Java-based GUI for publishing & subscribing
Next Topic:List of MqttClient subscriptions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:19:53 GMT 2024