Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » How to append authorization header for invoking StardustBpmServices through SOAP(Authorization Header missing error when trying to call UserService)
How to append authorization header for invoking StardustBpmServices through SOAP [message #1480757] Thu, 20 November 2014 13:03 Go to next message
Shuchi Gupta is currently offline Shuchi GuptaFriend
Hi,

I am trying to invoke the Stardust Engine through SOAP and have generated the Stardust java classes through wsdl given at the below link:

http://54.169.104.91:8080/stardust-standard/services/rest/UserServiceHttpBasicAuthSsl?wsdl

I can use StardustBpmServices class to get a handle to IUserService but I am getting the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: No Authorization header provided.
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:178)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:117)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:108)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:78)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:135)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy37.getUser(Unknown Source)

Here is a snippet of my sample code:

StardustBpmServices stardustServices = new StardustBpmServices();

IUserService userService = stardustServices.getUserServiceHttpBasicAuthEndpoint();
User user = userService.getUser(3);

How can I append the authorization header before invoking an API of IUserService?

Thanks,
Shuchi
Re: How to append authorization header for invoking StardustBpmServices through SOAP [message #1481558 is a reply to message #1480757] Fri, 21 November 2014 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Emsbach is currently offline Robert EmsbachFriend

Shuchi,

please see the Java WS Client example here:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Stardust/Knowledge_Base/Web_Service_API/Web_Service_Client_API_Tool
The code is attached.

Does that help?

Best regards

Rob
Re: How to append authorization header for invoking StardustBpmServices through SOAP [message #1481876 is a reply to message #1481558] Fri, 21 November 2014 09:44 Go to previous message
Shuchi Gupta is currently offline Shuchi GuptaFriend
Thanks a ton Rob, it absolutely worked!
Previous Topic:Modelling exception flow
Next Topic:Rule Task Testing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:43:54 GMT 2024