Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Image not exported to Excel sheet(Export to excel contains no image, but contains other data)
Image not exported to Excel sheet [message #1472041] Thu, 13 November 2014 14:55 Go to next message
Shafi Vijapurwala is currently offline Shafi VijapurwalaFriend
I am using NatTable 1.1.0. I have two nattables in my project. I am trying to export these nattables onto a single excel sheet. In one nattable, I have one Image that spans across multiple cells. I am able to view both the nattables using swt. However, when I export them on an excel sheet [Format: Excel workbook (*.xml)] , the image does not get exported while other data is exported.

I set the image in an ImagePainter and use ConfigRegistry's registerConfigAttribute method for the same.

Thanks for the help.
Re: Image not exported to Excel sheet [message #1472070 is a reply to message #1472041] Thu, 13 November 2014 15:21 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
I'm not sure, but I suppose the default ExcelExporter as it is right now does not support exporting of images to excel. I'm not even sure if our POI exporter supports image exports.
Previous Topic:Freezing several rows --> Collapse/Expand Root Node --> duplicate rows
Next Topic:Custom FILTER_COMPARATOR not called
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:06:21 GMT 2024