Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lyo » Set Weight Distribution at RQM
Set Weight Distribution at RQM [message #1469094] Tue, 11 November 2014 09:46 Go to next message
Michael Frembs is currently offline Michael FrembsFriend
Hi,

hopefully I'm here at the right forum, if not please point me the right one.

I'm developing an adapter for IBM's RQM. I extend the following sample: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/admin/projects/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.client

The example runs pretty good so far. Now I got a new request to update the "Weight Distribution" for the testcase result. Sadly I couldn't find an example or method to call. Do you know if it's possible to update the weight distribution?

Thanks,
Michael
Re: Set Weight Distribution at RQM [message #1469433 is a reply to message #1469094] Tue, 11 November 2014 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Speicher is currently offline Steve SpeicherFriend

I believe that there are limitations to what can be updated via RQM's OSLC interfaces. Probably best to post to product-based forum at: https://jazz.net/forum/tags/rational-quality-manager/

A quick look in that forum seems like there might be something possible.

- Steve
Re: Set Weight Distribution at RQM [message #1470596 is a reply to message #1469433] Wed, 12 November 2014 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Frembs is currently offline Michael FrembsFriend
Thanks Steve. I also found that thread, but It isn't the same api I was looking for. I'll ask jazz.net.
Re: Set Weight Distribution at RQM [message #1470615 is a reply to message #1470596] Wed, 12 November 2014 13:31 Go to previous message
Steve Speicher is currently offline Steve SpeicherFriend

I wasn't sure if the comment/reply from Paul in that thread was a pointer to something that might help you get closer to what you were trying to do.
Previous Topic:OSLC Consumer Implementation with CM 2.0 Specification
Next Topic:DOORS/Bugzilla Sample Integration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:09:43 GMT 2024