Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Change Shape of CombinedFragment
Change Shape of CombinedFragment [message #1462327] Wed, 05 November 2014 13:08 Go to next message
Grischa Liebel is currently offline Grischa LiebelFriend
Hi there,

I checked out the youtube video about custom SVG shapes ("Papyrus Customization: Custom SVG shapes with CSS ", sorry, I'm not allowed to link it).
I manage to do this for e.g. Classes and Components.

But: Is there currently any way to show a CombinedFragment in a Sequence Diagram with a custom SVG? I tried it the same way as for a Class/Component, but it didn't work. I suspect it is because there is no "Symbol" compartment or the like for CombinedFragments.

Anyone able to help?

Cheers,
Grischa

Re: Change Shape of CombinedFragment [message #1463217 is a reply to message #1462327] Thu, 06 November 2014 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remi Schnekenburger is currently offline Remi SchnekenburgerFriend
Hi Grischa,

your analyse is good, the combinedfragments do not have the shape symbol compartment. Until Papyrus 1.0, we only have this shape compartment for classifier-type figures, e.g. classes/components/blocks/etc.

We are working on the next version of Papyrus (Mars version, planned for June 2015) to propagate the shape feature to all elements of the diagram. We currently have working Proof of Concept on Activity diagrams, quite promising. The deployment on all other diagrams should be done in the next milestones for Papyrus Mars.

Regards,
Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Re: Change Shape of CombinedFragment [message #1463471 is a reply to message #1462327] Thu, 06 November 2014 15:50 Go to previous message
Grischa Liebel is currently offline Grischa LiebelFriend
Ok, thanks a lot. I'll wait until Mars then Wink
Previous Topic:Papyrus and CDO
Next Topic:Oomph setup model changes for Luna, Mars streams
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:18:44 GMT 2024