Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Some tags and properties are marked 'unknown' and 'undefined'
Some tags and properties are marked 'unknown' and 'undefined' [message #1456488] Thu, 30 October 2014 12:17 Go to next message
Dmytro Firsov is currently offline Dmytro FirsovFriend
Hi all!

I'm just getting into all the HTML5 stuff etc so please don't hit me hard if my question is just too easy Rolling Eyes

So there it is. Somehow eclipse doesn't contain 'width' and 'height' parameters in the list for <svg> tag when using Ctrl+SPACE key shortcut. I guess that's why they're marked as 'undefined'. And I also haven't found <polygon> tag in the list of available tags. So I think that is why this tag has been marked as 'unknown'.

index.php/fa/19713/0/

The question is: why Eclipse doesn't have 'width' and 'height' parameters for <svg> tag and why <polygon> tag is absent? May be I have missed to apply any external library or something?

This issue doesn't affect anything but I like everything to be perfect Smile

Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.

Version: Luna Release (4.4.0)
Build id: 20140612-0600

Thanks in advance
Dmytro
  • Attachment: stuff.png
    (Size: 7.85KB, Downloaded 745 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 30 October 2014 13:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Some tags and properties are marked 'unknown' and 'undefined' [message #1687776 is a reply to message #1456488] Thu, 19 March 2015 19:52 Go to previous message
Maureen Kraft is currently offline Maureen KraftFriend
I get "unknown tag" warning even on the <main> tag. I'm not finding any bugs on the matter in bugzilla. I'm using Luna 4.4.1 Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web developers and the HTML5 template on a static web project.
Previous Topic:Eclipse Tomcat 7.x instance/plugin classpath overriding using shared.loader
Next Topic:Format JSF/XHTML/HTML/... files with each attribute on same line, but column-wise
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 18:53:43 GMT 2024