Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » problem in installing rsa model importer in papyrus
problem in installing rsa model importer in papyrus [message #1455565] Wed, 29 October 2014 13:59 Go to next message
azadeh jb is currently offline azadeh jbFriend
Hi,

I want to import an rsa model in a papyrus project (in Luna SR1) , so I tried to install the rsa model importer through help menu /install papyrus additional components option . But it doesn't allow me to install the rsa model importer and a message box says :
Sorry, rsa Model Importer is unavailable. Please try later

I would appreciate if someone can tell me what I am missing here.

Thanks,
Azadeh
Re: problem in installing rsa model importer in papyrus [message #1456326 is a reply to message #1455565] Thu, 30 October 2014 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ronan B is currently offline Ronan BFriend
Hi Azadeh,
It works fine for me. Maybe there was an outage.
Regards,
Ronan
Re: problem in installing rsa model importer in papyrus [message #1456564 is a reply to message #1456326] Thu, 30 October 2014 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Ronan,

Thanks for your reply. I guess there is a problem with my eclipse because I read other members of Forum could install it too. I was wondering if there is a setting or something that I should enable/disable for example before installing papyrus components. Because for me other papyrus additional components can not be selected for installation neither.
This happens in Luna, Mars eclipse editions for me on different machines while in kepler I can select other papyrus additional components but RSA model importer is not in the list.

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Azadeh
Re: problem in installing rsa model importer in papyrus [message #1457369 is a reply to message #1456564] Fri, 31 October 2014 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Azadeh,

There is a bug in the Papyrus Discovery Site, which can't properly detect whether a component is already installed or not. If you happened to install "Papyrus Extra" from the Papyrus update site, then the RSA Importer is already installed (It is included in Papyrus/Extra). Another common issue is that your company network has some restrictions for accessing web pages (e.g. a Proxy). If the Proxy is not properly configured in Eclipse, then you can't install any component.

HTH,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: problem in installing rsa model importer in papyrus [message #1458595 is a reply to message #1457369] Sat, 01 November 2014 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Camile,

Thanks for responding. Actually I didn't install Papyrus Extra before and still couldn't get the RSA model importer.

But you gave me a hint and I will try to install the papyrus extra now to see if I can get the RSA model importer through this option. I will post the result here.

Thanks,
Azadeh
Re: problem in installing rsa model importer in papyrus [message #1595875 is a reply to message #1458595] Sun, 01 February 2015 08:24 Go to previous message
Hans Huckebein is currently offline Hans HuckebeinFriend
Hi Azadeh,

what you could try: leave the "install additional components"-Window (with the gray entries) open for a while (few minutes).

I had the same problem ("..try later"). By chance I went away and left the "install additional components"-Window open in the meanwhile ... and voilà: when I came back the formally gray List entries were black on white and I was able to install the additional components.

With best regards
Hans Huckebein.
Previous Topic:Tool settings: How to cutomise Properties View
Next Topic:Definition of Profiles with MARTE's NFPs fails
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:03:39 GMT 2024