Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » TestNG Plugin Troubles
TestNG Plugin Troubles [message #1454719] Tue, 28 October 2014 17:48 Go to next message
Matthias Leitner is currently offline Matthias LeitnerFriend
Hi everybody,

i'm new here... soo.... hellllooooo Smile And why i'am here => of course because i don't get some things done alone... i need some help.

I'm using TestNG for my testing... but already in the beginning i have some strange problems and i cannot find a solution. I like the behavior to start Tests by right clicking on the test-class or on the test-package and just say: "Run as -> TestNG".

BUT: The Result is not always the same (no, not the test-results) the number of started tests. Ok, that's also not really true because in the console output i can see that all tests have been startet but the "Results of running"-TestNG-Tab sometimes show all tests and sometimes not. If it doesn't show all tests it looks like that it is in some kind of endless loop (because the red/green bar in the top is blinking until i press the red stop button in the right edge of this tab).

So wtf is wrong? Anybody an idea?

Some environment information:
Eclipse Standard/SDK
Version: Luna Service Release 1 (4.4.1)
Build id: 20140925-1800
TestNG 6.8.6.20141201_2240 org.testng.eclipse.feature.group Cedric Beust

Thanks in advance for any help. This plugin drives me crazy Mad

BR
Re: TestNG Plugin Troubles [message #1739245 is a reply to message #1454719] Thu, 28 July 2016 19:58 Go to previous message
Hazel Troost is currently offline Hazel TroostFriend
I'm using Eclipse Mars and having this issue also. I think it's only recently; IIRC it didn't used to do it.
Previous Topic:Team Project Set - auto-put to remote when saving locally
Next Topic:Eclipse crashes when attempting to load Lynda's exercise files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:32:00 GMT 2024