Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Commit messages has not been automatically filled with Mylyn, Jira and Gerrit(Commit messages has not been automatically filled with Mylyn, Jira and Gerrit)
Commit messages has not been automatically filled with Mylyn, Jira and Gerrit [message #1454552] Tue, 28 October 2014 14:21 Go to next message
Fabio Vaz is currently offline Fabio VazFriend
Hi guys,

I have tried to fill my Gerrit commit messages with information of activated Jira tasks, but the commit message has not been filled by Mylyn.

I installed the following plugins:
- Atlassian Connector for Eclipse 3.2.3
- EGit 3.5.1
- Mylyn 3.13

The atlassian connector is working fine with Mylyn because I could list all tasks assigned to me.

The "Automatically create and manage with task context" is checked (Windows > Preferences > Mylyn > Team).
The Mylyn Tasks UI and Mylyn Team UI are enabled under "Windows > Preferences > General > Startup and Shutdown".

I have followed the steps:

- Activate JIRA task in Mylyn
- Change source files
- Try to commit changes

Have I missed any plugin or additional configuration?

Thanks

Fabio
Re: Commit messages has not been automatically filled with Mylyn, Jira and Gerrit [message #1454688 is a reply to message #1454552] Tue, 28 October 2014 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam Davis is currently offline Sam DavisFriend
Hi,

You need to install the EGit Mylyn integratoin - "Task focused interface for Eclipse Git Team Provider" (org.eclipse.egit.mylyn.feature.group) which you can get from http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates.

Cheers,
Sam
Re: Commit messages has not been automatically filled with Mylyn, Jira and Gerrit [message #1454708 is a reply to message #1454688] Tue, 28 October 2014 17:34 Go to previous message
Fabio Vaz is currently offline Fabio VazFriend
Thanks Sam!

It's working now.

Fabio
Previous Topic:When switching to new local task, explorer focused ui is not reset
Next Topic:Cheatsheet background is BLACK
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:58:48 GMT 2024