Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Using SysML requirements table
Using SysML requirements table [message #1446898] Fri, 17 October 2014 13:26 Go to next message
Dumont Jonathan is currently offline Dumont JonathanFriend
Hi,

I try to create a SysML requirements table in Papyrus (version 1.0.0).
I have created the table and added some requirements in my model, but I did not found how I can do certain things :

- Is it possible to sort the table content by column (for example by Id) ?
- On some complex requirements, the 'Text' property is written on several lines. Is it possible to directly edit in the table a multi line text and then to enter carriage return ?
- Is it possible to align the text to the left for some columns ? Currently all the values are centred.
- Is it possible to display in the table a 'tree' of requirements to represent the nested ones ?

Regards,

Jonathan

Re: Using SysML requirements table [message #1446934 is a reply to message #1446898] Fri, 17 October 2014 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Jonathan,

I don't have all the answers, but here are already a few ones:

Quote:
- Is it possible to sort the table content by column (for example by Id) ?

Yes: try Alt + Clic on the column header (And Alt + Shift + Clic for multiple columns sort)

Quote:
- On some complex requirements, the 'Text' property is written on several lines. Is it possible to directly edit in the table a multi line text and then to enter carriage return ?

With Alt + Enter you can enter multiline text (Then a simple Enter to validate the changes). "Autoresize row" and/or "Autoresize column" can be helpful after that

Quote:
- Is it possible to align the text to the left for some columns ? Currently all the values are centred.

I don't think so, and I'm not sure there's anything planed on this; but this would definitely be useful

Quote:
- Is it possible to display in the table a 'tree' of requirements to represent the nested ones ?

Not yet, but Hierarchical Tables (Tree-tables) are work-in-progress for Papyrus 1.1 / Eclipse Mars

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Using SysML requirements table [message #1446945 is a reply to message #1446934] Fri, 17 October 2014 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dumont Jonathan is currently offline Dumont JonathanFriend
Great news !

Thanks for your quick answer.

Re: Using SysML requirements table [message #1446967 is a reply to message #1446945] Fri, 17 October 2014 15:25 Go to previous message
Vincent Lorenzo is currently offline Vincent LorenzoFriend
Hi Jonathan,
I confirm you that changing default alignment in table is currently not possible for the users, and this feature is currently not planned for Eclipse Mars, but it would be useful.

Concerning Tree Table, as Camille said, it will be possible on Eclipse Mars, but it will be a new kind of Requirement Table.

I think that current Requirement Tables will not have the possibility to be displayed as Tree.

Regards,
--
Vincent Lorenzo

Previous Topic:Cast exception after reopening UML diagram
Next Topic:Papyrus not available under "Install Modeling Components"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:49:36 GMT 2024