Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] Stop/Close a running CDO server does not work
[CDO] Stop/Close a running CDO server does not work [message #1443842] Mon, 13 October 2014 09:21 Go to next message
Bernold Kraft is currently offline Bernold KraftFriend
Hello,

I use the CDO model server as a Eclipse headless application placed on a Linux Ubuntu server. Since now (before Luna) we use a service script with start and stop based on a telnet console ("-console [port]") and a "close" command which is sent to the OSGI console.

The CDO release of Luna seems not to support this way. A headless CDO server started within the IDE of Eclipse does not recognize any console input. The "-console" argument added to the launch configuration of the server does not work. Has anyone made similiar observations? Any solutions?

Thanks,

Bernold
Re: [CDO] Stop/Close a running CDO server does not work [message #1462160 is a reply to message #1443842] Wed, 05 November 2014 09:14 Go to previous message
Bernold Kraft is currently offline Bernold KraftFriend
Hello again,

after a little work I found the solution by myself. The dependencies to the Apache Felix console and Equinox console were missing.

http://help.eclipse.org/luna/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.isv%2Fguide%2Fconsole_shell.htm

Somehow these dependencies were transitive in the past. Since Luna, I have to add the plugins of Apache Felix and Equinox shell manually. Finally it works.

Bernold
Previous Topic:EMF Object and discrepancy tolerance
Next Topic:Reloading Genmodel overrides URIs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:16:03 GMT 2024