Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Javadoc view works but not in browser(Javadoc view works but not in browser)
Javadoc view works but not in browser [message #1440419] Wed, 08 October 2014 10:41
Exobros Exobros is currently offline Exobros ExobrosFriend
Hey guys

I am currently developing stuff with libgdx in eclipse on my macbook air.
I have some problems with the javadoc though.
I have the gdx.jar and the gdx-docs.zip in a folder in my project.
I added the gdx.jar to my buid path, and set javadoc location as archive and selected the gdx-docs.zip.
The javadoc view works fine, but if I click "Open attached Javadoc in Browser" I get the following Error:

file: //http: // 127.0.0.1:-1/help/nftopic/jar:platform:/resource/ExoGDX/lib/gdx-docs.zip!/com/badlogic/gdx/graphics/OrthographicCamera.html

Page load failed with error: Die angeforderte URL wurde auf diesem Server nicht gefunden.

The German part means translated something like "The requested URL could not be found on the Server"
I also added some spaces so I could post this message on the forum

Does that mean opening the javadoc in browser does not work with zipped javadoc?
That would be really annoying, because I want the javadoc to be available offline, and if I unzip it and use the folder, I cannot specify the path relative the the Project and that means the Project won't work on other systems anymore, which is not acceptable because I use git, to develop on several systems.

Is this some kind of error, or will I just not be able to use the Browser for javadoc?

sorry for bad english, I am from Germany
Previous Topic:Network connection Proxy setting - Eclipse (all version)
Next Topic:How to get super/sub types of a class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:45:56 GMT 2024