Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » gmfgen diagram model- different generated java classes structure (Having an existing gmfgen file and a generated diagram plug-in, but trying to generate the same diagram plug-in results in different java classes structure)
gmfgen diagram model- different generated java classes structure [message #1431938] Fri, 26 September 2014 11:05
Basheer Jasser is currently offline Basheer JasserFriend
Hi,

I'm dealing with previously existing diagram plug-ins generated with old existing gmfgen files. When trying to use the same gmfgen file to generate the diagram plug-in, it results with different java classes structure. The snapshot below explains an example of what is happening with the different structure generated.

index.php/fa/19283/0/

More specifically, gmfgen for the new diagram is resulting with navigator, parsers, preferences, provider.assistants and sheet sections in src ( source code) section for the diagram plug-in, while the old diagrams plug-ins is resulting with expressions and factories. All other sections are similar. I'm afraid that this is because of the GMF version which I'm dealing with and resulting with different java packages structure.
Another example of that is in part section, check the snapshot below, in which DiagramFileCreator java class is generated for older diagram plug-ins while not for newer generated plug-ins.

index.php/fa/19284/0/

Any suggestions of why I'm having this different java generated packages structure when trying to generate diagram plug-ins from gmfgen files.

Thank you in advance, Regards
Basheer
Previous Topic:need figures to appear on canvas when application launched
Next Topic:GMF SDK ( old version 2.0 ) on newer Eclipse Version ( Kepler 4.3 )
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:05:40 GMT 2024