Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Lua Development Tools » Problem Creating a Custom Lua Execution Environment
Problem Creating a Custom Lua Execution Environment [message #1429616] Tue, 23 September 2014 13:28 Go to next message
Evan Beisheim is currently offline Evan BeisheimFriend
I'm trying to create a bare bones EE just to experiment with auto completion solutions for our Lua API. I tried to create one following the instructions on the wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/LDT/User_Area/Execution_Environment_file_format) but I keep getting the error "No manifest .rockspec file found", even though I am clearly including one. I thought initially it could be a problem with the way it was compressing (I'm on a mac), but I also tried compressing it in Windows and I got the same error. I've attached my attempt, does anyone see an obvious problem?

Thanks
  • Attachment: gre.zip
    (Size: 3.33KB, Downloaded 194 times)
Re: Problem Creating a Custom Lua Execution Environment [message #1429692 is a reply to message #1429616] Tue, 23 September 2014 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon Bernard is currently offline Simon BernardFriend
It seems you don't respect the format, you should not have a "gre" directory at the root of your zip but directly api.zip and *.rockspec.

Re: Problem Creating a Custom Lua Execution Environment [message #1429717 is a reply to message #1429692] Tue, 23 September 2014 16:38 Go to previous message
Evan Beisheim is currently offline Evan BeisheimFriend
OK. I was zipping a folder that contained the files at its root, rather than just zipping the files together. Thanks
Previous Topic:Debugger with launch script
Next Topic:Custom Execution Environment Autocompletion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:25:17 GMT 2024