Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Admin Console for Nano Web?(nano web)
Admin Console for Nano Web? [message #1429148] Mon, 22 September 2014 22:03 Go to next message
Marshall Benfield is currently offline Marshall BenfieldFriend
Hello Everyone,
I would like to create an OSGi bundle that exposes its interface as a Remote EJB. After looking at the Feature Summary chart, I chose the Nano Web deliverable. I downloaded the virgo-nano-full-3.6.3.RELEASE.zip file. There is not an explicit section in the User Guide or Programmer Guide about installing Nano Web so I did the best I could and followed the directions for VTS. After fixing the permissions on the org.eclipse.virgo.kernel.jmxremote.access.properties file, it started up without errors in the console or in the logs. I am running jdk1.7.0_60 on Windows 7.
However, when I go to localhost:8080/admin/, I get this error:
Quote:
2014-09-22 15:31:11.754] ERROR http-bio-8080-exec-6 o.a.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/admin] Exception sending request initialized lifecycle event to listener instance of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: null
at javax.faces.context.FacesContext.getExceptionHandler(FacesContext.java:284)
at javax.faces.event.ExceptionQueuedEventContext.getListenersForEventClass(ExceptionQueuedEventContext.java:262)
at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.invokeComponentListenersFor(ApplicationImpl.java:2102)
at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.publishEvent(ApplicationImpl.java:289)
at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.publishEvent(ApplicationImpl.java:247)
at com.sun.faces.application.WebappLifecycleListener.requestDestroyed(WebappLifecycleListener.java:123)
at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.requestDestroyed(ConfigureListener.java:348)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.fireRequestDestroyEvent(StandardContext.java:6163)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:950)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:408)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1040)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:607)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:313)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

And the admin console does not appear.
Where did I go wrong?
Thanks.
Marshall B.

[Updated on: Tue, 23 September 2014 12:39]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Admin Console for Nano Web? [message #1694427 is a reply to message #1429148] Tue, 05 May 2015 09:03 Go to previous message
Florian Waibel is currently offline Florian WaibelFriend
I created a bugzilla to track this issue.

Regards,
florian
Previous Topic:Virgo Nano latest version with WebSocket support
Next Topic:Virgo doesn't start if installed in a path containing a space
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:48:14 GMT 2024