Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] cast error from string to cdoid
[CDO] cast error from string to cdoid [message #1426521] Thu, 18 September 2014 21:57 Go to next message
Roza Ghamari is currently offline Roza GhamariFriend
I keep getting this casting error and I cannot figure out the issue. The problem is fter I get this error I cannot do anything with my DB, and I have to drop the whole schema and recreate it. I am using CDO 4.3 Hibernate and MYSQL on Kepler. This only happens for my model, I cannot reproduce it with test. but I cannot figure out what in my model could have caused this. Also, I am using a CDO model, I cannot convert my model to a CDO model as I am extending a class that is not CDO and I cannot extend two classes.

!MESSAGE org.eclipse.emf.cdo.ui.internal.ide.actions.RemoveResourceActionDelegate$1: Cannot perform commit
!STACK 0
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.util.CommitException: Rollback in HibernateStore: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to org.eclipse.emf.cdo.common.id.CDOID
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.tuplizer.CDOResourceIDSetter.set(CDOResourceIDSetter.java:36)
at org.hibernate.tuple.entity.AbstractEntityTuplizer.setPropertyValues(AbstractEntityTuplizer.java:713)
at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.setPropertyValues(AbstractEntityPersister.java:4712)
at org.hibernate.engine.internal.TwoPhaseLoad.doInitializeEntity(TwoPhaseLoad.java:188)
at org.hibernate.engine.internal.TwoPhaseLoad.initializeEntity(TwoPhaseLoad.java:144)
at org.hibernate.loader.plan.exec.process.internal.AbstractRowReader.performTwoPhaseLoad(AbstractRowReader.java:244)
at org.hibernate.loader.plan.exec.process.internal.AbstractRowReader.finishUp(AbstractRowReader.java:215)
at org.hibernate.loader.plan.exec.process.internal.ResultSetProcessorImpl.extractResults(ResultSetProcessorImpl.java:140)
at org.hibernate.loader.plan.exec.internal.AbstractLoadPlanBasedLoader.executeLoad(AbstractLoadPlanBasedLoader.java:138)
at org.hibernate.loader.plan.exec.internal.AbstractLoadPlanBasedLoader.executeLoad(AbstractLoadPlanBasedLoader.java:102)
at org.hibernate.loader.entity.plan.AbstractLoadPlanBasedEntityLoader.load(AbstractLoadPlanBasedEntityLoader.java:186)
at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.load(AbstractEntityPersister.java:4120)
at org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultLoadEventListener.loadFromDatasource(DefaultLoadEventListener.java:502)
at org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultLoadEventListener.doLoad(DefaultLoadEventListener.java:467)
at org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultLoadEventListener.load(DefaultLoadEventListener.java:212)
at org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultLoadEventListener.proxyOrLoad(DefaultLoadEventListener.java:274)
at org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultLoadEventListener.onLoad(DefaultLoadEventListener.java:150)
at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.fireLoad(SessionImpl.java:1066)
at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.access$2000(SessionImpl.java:176)
at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl$IdentifierLoadAccessImpl.load(SessionImpl.java:2540)
at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.get(SessionImpl.java:956)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateUtil.getCDORevision(HibernateUtil.java:536)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.HibernateStoreAccessor.doWrite(HibernateStoreAccessor.java:998)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.StoreAccessorBase.write(StoreAccessorBase.java:150)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.TransactionCommitContext.write(TransactionCommitContext.java:612)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.InternalCommitContext$1.runLoop(InternalCommitContext.java:46)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.server.InternalCommitContext$1.runLoop(InternalCommitContext.java:1)
at org.eclipse.net4j.util.om.monitor.ProgressDistributor.run(ProgressDistributor.java:96)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.commitUnsynced(Repository.java:993)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.Repository.commit(Repository.java:986)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CommitTransactionIndication.indicatingCommit(CommitTransactionIndication.java:315)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CommitTransactionIndication.indicating(CommitTransactionIndication.java:100)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CDOServerIndicationWithMonitoring.indicating(CDOServerIndicationWithMonitoring.java:110)
at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.indicating(IndicationWithMonitoring.java:87)
at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.doExtendedInput(IndicationWithResponse.java:92)
at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.doInput(Signal.java:328)
at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.execute(IndicationWithResponse.java:65)
at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.execute(IndicationWithMonitoring.java:66)
at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.runSync(Signal.java:253)
at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.run(Signal.java:149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.emf.internal.cdo.transaction.CDOSingleTransactionStrategyImpl.commit(CDOSingleTransactionStrategyImpl.java:95)
at org.eclipse.emf.internal.cdo.transaction.CDOTransactionImpl.commitSynced(CDOTransactionImpl.java:1221)
at org.eclipse.emf.internal.cdo.transaction.CDOTransactionImpl.commit(CDOTransactionImpl.java:1186)
at org.eclipse.emf.internal.cdo.transaction.CDOTransactionImpl.commit(CDOTransactionImpl.java:1178)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.ui.internal.ide.actions.RemoveResourceActionDelegate$1.run(RemoveResourceActionDelegate.java:111)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)

[Updated on: Fri, 19 September 2014 00:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [CDO] cast error from string to cdoid [message #1429859 is a reply to message #1426521] Tue, 23 September 2014 21:04 Go to previous message
Roza Ghamari is currently offline Roza GhamariFriend
Another update on this I checked the string value that is passed to the method is "oid1" and the target is CDORevisonImpl

It is on my legacy model. and happens when I am changing the resource the second time I load it.
Previous Topic:[CDO] Legacy model changes not comitted
Next Topic:Using JFace data binding with an EMF List which maby be null
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:34:52 GMT 2024