Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] main.emtl not found after deploying plugins
[Acceleo] main.emtl not found after deploying plugins [message #1423915] Mon, 15 September 2014 07:04 Go to next message
Wilbert Alberts is currently offline Wilbert AlbertsFriend
Hi,

I created a statemachine code generator in Acceleo that works whenever invoked from a run configuration.

Then I tried to export it using the export wizard using "deployable plugins and fragments" Restarting eclipse and trying to invoke the generator results in an error message: main.emtl not found.

Looking in the exported jar files shows that the main.mtl is there. Do I need to do something special in order to get the emtl also exported?

For the record: I'm using the Luna release with Acceleo 3.5.0.201406101309.

Greetings,
Wilbert.

[Updated on: Mon, 15 September 2014 08:34]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Acceleo] main.emtl not found after deploying plugins [message #1424062 is a reply to message #1423915] Mon, 15 September 2014 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I solved it.

For some reason, the project (wich I newly created with eclipse Luna using the New Acceleo project wizard) did not generate a build.acceleo file.

I copied one from an old workspace and modified build.properties such that it contains a: "customBuildCallbacks = build.acceleo" line and now the emtl is added to the exported jars.

I will raise a bugzilla on this.

Wilbert
Re: [Acceleo] main.emtl not found after deploying plugins [message #1424616 is a reply to message #1424062] Tue, 16 September 2014 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugzilla: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=444209
Re: [Acceleo] main.emtl not found after deploying plugins [message #1435399 is a reply to message #1424616] Wed, 01 October 2014 12:43 Go to previous message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi,

The only currently supported way to build your Acceleo generator is to use a maven/tycho based build. While what you have done may work, it has now been deprecated and it is not maintained anymore. You can find the documentation of the maven based build on the Eclipse Wiki and an example here.

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] How to retrieve all attributes from inheritance tree
Next Topic:Acceleo maven plugin 3.5 does not compile mtl fieles with 'uml2/5.0.0/UML'
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:30:27 GMT 2024