Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Task element, Simulation Property Tab, "blinking" problem
Task element, Simulation Property Tab, "blinking" problem [message #1421559] Thu, 11 September 2014 14:28 Go to next message
Francesco Scialpi is currently offline Francesco ScialpiFriend
I am working in BPMN2Modeler, with Jbpm Runtime Extension, latest nighlty build for Kepler (2014-03-06).

I create a new Task, and open the "Simulation" property tab.
The "Task{0} Simulation Parameters" blinks, and input fields into the property tab lose focus when clicked, as if the section is continuously refreshed.
I click on "Task{0} Simulation Parameters", in order to close the section, and click again on it, in order to reopen the section.
Everything seems ok.

Now, if I try populating the "Cost per Time Unit" field, everything seems ok.
If I try modifying one of the other three fields, the misbehaving starts all over again:
label blinking, cannot keep focus on fields.

If I double click on the Task element, a pop-up appears. The pop-up seems to work correctly, provided the Simulation Property Tab is not opened also; otherwise, the two windows interfere.

I am able to open source code for JBPM plugin, recompile, and republish plugin, but I cannot figure out what to do to correct the bug.
Please help.

[Updated on: Thu, 11 September 2014 14:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Task element, Simulation Property Tab, "blinking" problem [message #1427020 is a reply to message #1421559] Fri, 19 September 2014 15:22 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

OK, this is definitely a problem Sad Can you please open a bugzilla so we can track this?

Thanks!
Bob
Previous Topic:Custom Task (change name on creation)
Next Topic:Reading .bpmn (2.0) files into Java program
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:19:18 GMT 2024