Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » [XYVisualization] Color legend bar
[XYVisualization] Color legend bar [message #1420029] Tue, 09 September 2014 12:06 Go to next message
Alain Bernard is currently offline Alain BernardFriend

Hello,

I would like to plot a XY graph and use for each point a color depending on a third parameter. The legend of the colors of the points would be displayed on the side of the graph. You can see an example in the picture attached to this post.
Is it possible with the Visualization widgets of Nebula? I looked at the ColorMapRamp already used for IntensityGraph but I cannot find how to use it outside an IntensityGraph.

Regards,
Alain
Re: [XYVisualization] Color legend bar [message #1420181 is a reply to message #1420029] Tue, 09 September 2014 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xihui Chen is currently offline Xihui ChenFriend
The Visualization project doesn't provide this feature out of box, but you can extend the current Trace class by overriding the drawPoint() method. I think you can reuse the ColorMapRamp class by creating a new figure that comprises of an XYGraph and a ramp.

Hope it helps,
Xihui
Re: [XYVisualization] Color legend bar [message #1425341 is a reply to message #1420181] Wed, 17 September 2014 06:55 Go to previous message
Alain Bernard is currently offline Alain BernardFriend

Hello,

I didn't understand the mechanisms of figures and how to create new figures and so on. It's clearer now and I've created a figure with the graph and a custom ColorMapRamp to fit it exactly to our needs.
Thank you for the tip.

Alain
Previous Topic:Grid: Open event only on the first column
Next Topic:GanttChart Black Background after Updating
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:03:34 GMT 2024