Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Can WindowBuilder be use for gtkmm projects?(gtkmm design with WindowBuilder)
Can WindowBuilder be use for gtkmm projects? [message #1417948] Sat, 06 September 2014 08:29 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Is there a way to associate the C++ gtkmm files and with WindowBuilder the way its done with java swing files?

I right clicked on a file with the gui source, clicked on open with and selected WindowBuilder. The file opened, but didn't have the source and design option tabs.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames@apollo3.com
www.apollo3.com/~ljames
Re: Can WindowBuilder be use for gtkmm projects? [message #1418129 is a reply to message #1417948] Sat, 06 September 2014 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
WindowBuilder is a Java GUI builder. It doesn't know anything about C++.
Re: Can WindowBuilder be use for gtkmm projects? [message #1418478 is a reply to message #1418129] Sun, 07 September 2014 04:40 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Thanks for the clarification of the great program. You've provided me with great relief of hours of trying to do what can't be done.

I just discovered this Gem and have been using it with ease for my Java projects.

So far, as far as I can see, C++ in Eclipse is seriously missing out. I'm going to try to phrase my question in one of the other Eclipse forums to try to find an equivalent for C++.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames@apollo3.com
www.apollo3.com/~ljames
Previous Topic:WindowBuilder and EMF Databinding
Next Topic:WindowBuilder crashes.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:14:33 GMT 2024