Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Koneki » Unable to creat Lua Project
Unable to creat Lua Project [message #1417138] Tue, 10 June 2014 00:55 Go to next message
Jon Elliott is currently offline Jon ElliottFriend
I've tried installing the LDT plugin through the marketplace and through the 'install new software' option directly, and it always appears to run smoothly but when I open the Lua perspective and try to create a new project nothing happens. I've checked the preferences and I get a 'the currently displayed page contains invalid values' warning when I select the Execution Environment option at first, although this disappears when I clear the warning.

I'm running it on 64-bit OS 10.6.8 and Kepler Eclipse, which should be fine. I've downloaded the standalone application which works perfectly, but I was wanting to run everything from within Eclipse so I'm just a bit confused and would love some advice as to what I'm doing wrong?
Re: Unable to creat Lua Project [message #1417139 is a reply to message #1417138] Tue, 10 June 2014 08:30 Go to previous message
Marc Aubry is currently offline Marc AubryFriend
Hi Jon,

It look like an installation issue, could you provide your logs and configuration ?
You can find the logs files under <workspacepath>/.metadata/*.log.
You can find your eclipse configuration by going in the "help/about Eclipse" menu, and then "Installation Details" and tab "configuration" (maybe on MacOs menu are not exactly the same).

Marc
Previous Topic:How do I check a Function for Syntax Errors
Next Topic:Debug on a microcontroller
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 10:11:39 GMT 2024