Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Koneki » Is somebody home??
Is somebody home?? [message #1417103] Mon, 17 March 2014 15:02 Go to next message
Guy Dillen is currently offline Guy DillenFriend
It's great promoting/evangelising about open source Eclipse IoT services/frameworks, tools, protocols, etc. But I see, comparing to other forums, little activity in answering questions from newbies, who invest time to get acquainted with in the use of the proposed services/frameworks, tools, protocols. Above this: their is little documentation and as far as I can read their is still some instability in the proposed frameworks. The result will be: a lot of those who will left in the cold will drop out, and will look for other solutions to solve their IoT solution developments.
Re: Is somebody home?? [message #1417105 is a reply to message #1417103] Tue, 18 March 2014 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon Bernard is currently offline Simon BernardFriend
Hi Guy,

Koneki's current active committers mainly work on Lua tooling. We plan to move LDT in new project not dedicated to IoT but focused on Lua only. That's why you are facing so much difficulty to get support for your problem.

Anyhow, if you want to interact nicely with open source community, I advice you to be more understanding and avoid to flood forum actively (4 topic in 6 days for the same problems ...)
Re: Is somebody home?? [message #1417107 is a reply to message #1417105] Tue, 18 March 2014 20:19 Go to previous message
Guy Dillen is currently offline Guy DillenFriend
ok
Previous Topic:Mihini - execute problems
Next Topic:[LDT 1.0] load a module written in Java
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:02:42 GMT 2024