Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Koneki » Is there no Exec within Funambol 3.6? (FUMO)
Is there no Exec within Funambol 3.6? (FUMO) [message #1416799] Mon, 18 February 2013 18:39 Go to next message
Joerg New is currently offline Joerg NewFriend
Hello,

I want to test a FUMO Szenario with Funambol 3.6 and Koneki OMA DM Simulation. With the help of your wiki and this thread

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/909075/?srch=funambol#msg_909075

I was able to setup a communication between Funambol 3.6 and Koneki. But there are two questions I am wondering about:

Koneki says that especially FUMO szenarios are interesting (http://www.eclipse.org/koneki/omadm-simulator/) but the Funambol 3.6 Server I installed, dont provide the needed custom command "exec". Some ideas why not or do I have the wrong Server? I got it from the thread-link above.

At the mainpage of the Funambol-Server, after login, it says: "Select the management operation: Tree discovery". If I send this operation, it is pending forever. But all other operations work like a charm. Does someone knows how to debug this issue?

I want to thank all of you guys involved in the koneki project. Its really a gift, that someone is providing such a tool. Keep up the good work!

greetings
Re: Is there no Exec within Funambol 3.6? (FUMO) [message #1416852 is a reply to message #1416799] Thu, 11 April 2013 19:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maroua Meddeb is currently offline Maroua MeddebFriend
I have the same problem.
Have you solved your it?
thak you :)
Re: Is there no Exec within Funambol 3.6? (FUMO) [message #1416854 is a reply to message #1416852] Fri, 12 April 2013 08:13 Go to previous message
Joerg New is currently offline Joerg NewFriend
Hey Maroua,

no unfortunatelly not but I found something interessting, Funambol DM Server 3.7:
hxxp://en.sourceforge.jp/projects/okamoto/releases/58196

Description:
"We develop and maintain the OMA DM server developed by the Funambol DM project including: - update the original server for JBoss AS 7 - develop new DM applications, ex, FOTA, LAWMO and SCOMO - develop new cloud edition, ex, on Google App Engine for Java"

Maybe there is the functionality we searching for. Could not find time yet to test it, please report your results here if you test it.
Previous Topic:oma dm simulator with Funambol
Next Topic:Documenting a Function That Returns an Array
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:04:24 GMT 2024