Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Koneki » Gideros Code Assist
Gideros Code Assist [message #1416477] Thu, 07 June 2012 21:24 Go to next message
Paul Evans is currently offline Paul EvansFriend
Just to say thanks to Benjamin Cabe for the Gideros stuff, make things a lot easier :d

cheers

evs

(Gideros forum)
Re: Gideros Code Assist [message #1416725 is a reply to message #1416477] Sun, 04 November 2012 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hilman Beyri is currently offline Hilman BeyriFriend
i tried LDT eclipse, and i've used the gideros EE and lua 5.1 EE but it seems i cant use the open declaration feature and the code layout only list the local variable that's defined in the lua file(outside of all functions). am i missing something?
Re: Gideros Code Assist [message #1416731 is a reply to message #1416725] Mon, 05 November 2012 17:44 Go to previous message
Marc Aubry is currently offline Marc AubryFriend
Hi Hilman,

This is a better thread to talk about Gideros :)

Some points:

*Be sure you have correctly add the EE to your current project, when the EE is added, you it appear in the script explorer as a node under the project.
* To be able to browse code, be sure to use the a global variable of the module name.
for example, with the lua 5.1 EE, if I type :
string.lower("HELLO")
I can open the lower or string declaration because the EE contain a "string.lua" file with a "lower" method.
* the explicit version: require the module as following:
local myvar = require "string"
myvar.lower("HELLO")

To have a outline, with more than first level variable, use Lua Documentation Language to document your code as explain http://wiki.eclipse.org/Koneki/LDT/User_Area/Documentation_Language.

If is still not working, please tell us with more detail want to try to do.

Marc
Previous Topic:Cannot install on Eclipse Juno, Win 7 x64
Next Topic:How to Document Module's Local Function
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:42:26 GMT 2024