Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Compartment Nodes(Enumeration filter)
Compartment Nodes [message #1416061] Thu, 04 September 2014 08:46
Paulo Pimenta is currently offline Paulo PimentaFriend
Hello!

First post, so i'm sorry if i'm posting at the wrong section. Well, i have a NODE in GMF which has a type. The type is an ENUMERATION, with three values. I created a compartment in the GMF node, which allows me to put all the nodes that has a compartment relation with that node.
But at the current state, my main GMF node allows every node that has a composite relation to be put in, which is correct. My question is : how can use an filter (an OCL maybe ?) which would restrict me to put certain nodes inside the main node (compartment) according to the chosen type of the main node ?
To illustrate better, imagine the classical order and products examples. Imagine that the order is a node has type, which is a enumeration(fruits,electronics and books). If the order type is fruits, how to create a rule that it only allows me put products of fruit types inside it, and not electronic stuff, even if both are products. Thank you in advance for the help.

Paulo

Previous Topic:Reparent from top node to child node discards styles
Next Topic:Error moving from Kepler to Luna
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:12:31 GMT 2024