Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Can not see unbound modules when testing RCP AUT
Can not see unbound modules when testing RCP AUT [message #1415697] Wed, 03 September 2014 11:42 Go to next message
Jay Meng is currently offline Jay MengFriend
I'm a pretty new user of Jubula, and I just create a new project for testing my RCP application. I select RCP as the project toolkit, but I can not see the unbound_modules_concrete, unbound_modules_swt and unbound_modules_rcp under the Test Cases. Are there anything else I should config?

My Jubula version is 8.0.0.
Re: Can not see unbound modules when testing RCP AUT [message #1415744 is a reply to message #1415697] Wed, 03 September 2014 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi there,

They should have been imported and reused automatically, but it looks like they haven't.
There's an FAQ on what to do here:
http://testing.bredex.de/faqs/what-should-i-do-if-the-library-projects-are-not-reused-in-my-project.html

If you still have problems though, let us know.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Can not see unbound modules when testing RCP AUT [message #1415745 is a reply to message #1415697] Wed, 03 September 2014 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Antoine VINCENT is currently offline Antoine VINCENTFriend
You can check Menu "Test"/"Properties", "Used Projects" : in the left are available projects (based on the type of project that you have created), in the right are the available projects.
Re: Can not see unbound modules when testing RCP AUT [message #1415914 is a reply to message #1415745] Thu, 04 September 2014 00:32 Go to previous message
Jay Meng is currently offline Jay MengFriend
Thanks for your help. I could use those libraries in my project after manually import them.
Previous Topic:Select table row - row has to fulfill multiple conditions
Next Topic:variables and test data values are not getting exported
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 13:34:50 GMT 2024