Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lyo » DOORS/Bugzilla Sample Integration
DOORS/Bugzilla Sample Integration [message #1415444] Tue, 02 September 2014 20:13 Go to next message
Matt Stone is currently offline Matt StoneFriend
Would someone tell me how to get DOORS and the Bugzilla sample to communicate? I have the Bugzilla sample working and I've added it to the DOORS Remote Services dialog but that dialog says the Location, Consumer key or Secret key is invalid. I'm confident all of those entries are valid but DOORS doesn't like them for some reason.

In short, I'm trying to get this integration working so I have a starting point for creating my own provider for DOORS. Ultimatly I want to have DOORS connect to the Bugzilla provider and then be able to create a link from a DOORS Requirement to a Bugzilla Change using the DOORS UI.

It appears to be an issue on the Bugzilla side. The Bugzilla adapter is receiving a request from DOORS but the Bugzilla adapter cannot locate any credentials or authorization headers in the DOORS request and this results in the Bugzilla adapter throwing an UnauthorizedException.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Matt
Re: DOORS/Bugzilla Sample Integration [message #1416110 is a reply to message #1415444] Thu, 04 September 2014 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Romain Barth is currently offline Romain BarthFriend
Hi Matt,

I just want to check something with you.

Can you access and log into bugzilla with the browser Internet Explorer ?

DOORS uses a component of Internet Explorer to access remote services.
So if you can not access bugzilla with IE you have to configure it.

Regards

Romain
Re: DOORS/Bugzilla Sample Integration [message #1416251 is a reply to message #1416110] Thu, 04 September 2014 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Romain,

Thank you for your response. I can log in to the Bugzilla adapter using IE 10 and everything appears to work fine.

I've configured DOORS to point to the Bugzilla adapters' RootServices document...

http://icenterv01:8080/OSLC4JBugzilla/rootservices

It's clear that DOORS is reading that document because it is locating the Catalog URI. I've set a break point in the adapter's CredentialsFilter class to see what's going on. Here's the request URI along with its headers and cookies...

http://icenterv01:8080/OSLC4JBugzilla/services/catalog/singleton

Headers: 
	Cookie: JSESSIONID=1b2yit7z4s5rq13dwr2l3lukmd; Apache=12.11.148.9.1347489311922473
	Host: icenterv01:8080
	Accept: application/rdf+xml
	OSLC-Core-Version: 2.0

Cookies: 
	JSESSIONID: 1b2yit7z4s5rq13dwr2l3lukmd
	Apache: 12.11.148.9.1347489311922473

The Bugzilla adapter console says...

Quote:
You must authenticate with Bugzilla for this request.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Matt
Re: DOORS/Bugzilla Sample Integration [message #1422190 is a reply to message #1416251] Fri, 12 September 2014 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Romain Barth is currently offline Romain BarthFriend
Hi Matt,

I did some tests with a colleague and it seems there is a problem between DOORS and the Lyo Bugzilla adapter.

I will investigate more on this case.

Regards

Romain
Re: DOORS/Bugzilla Sample Integration [message #1429562 is a reply to message #1415444] Tue, 23 September 2014 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maeve OReilly is currently offline Maeve OReillyFriend
Hi,

I don't have this setup. But when the issue is in DOORS 9 I always also first think IE and then consider Fiddler http://www.telerik.com/fiddler. I've found it helpful in the past. Set in the environment two variables:
proxy=8888@127.0.0.1
proxy_type=HTTP

Restart the DOORS client (with Fiddler running).

Don't forget to delete those variables if Fiddler isn't running or use a .bat to set them and start DOORS.

Maeve
Re: DOORS/Bugzilla Sample Integration [message #1476889 is a reply to message #1429562] Mon, 17 November 2014 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mikel Etxeberria is currently offline Mikel EtxeberriaFriend
Hi everybody

I am trying to communicate Bugzilla with Doors. I have tried to do so, as it is shown in the youtube video titled "Integrating IBM Rational DOORS Next Gen with DOORS v9.5 via OSLC " (I cannot put any external links) but still I have difficulties, because I must generate a consumer key in Bugzilla for Doors. But, how it is done this? Does somebody know how to do it? My doors version is 9.5.2.2.

Thank you

Mikel
Re: DOORS/Bugzilla Sample Integration [message #1477995 is a reply to message #1476889] Tue, 18 November 2014 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mikel Etxeberria is currently offline Mikel EtxeberriaFriend
Matt,

Did you finally solve the problem with the communication between Doors and Bugzilla? I am having the same problem. When I try to register Bugzilla in Doors, in the console appears "You must authenticate with Bugzilla for this request ".

Mikel.
Re: DOORS/Bugzilla Sample Integration [message #1488156 is a reply to message #1477995] Wed, 26 November 2014 11:04 Go to previous message
Mike,

Sorry for the delayed response. I haven't logged into to form in a while. In any case, the short answer is no. I moved on to other things and was awaiting a response from the Lyo folks.

Br,
Matt
Previous Topic:Set Weight Distribution at RQM
Next Topic:OSLCClient receiving entity issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:30:35 GMT 2024