Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Generate mutiple file for my dsl from Command Line(xText with Command Line)
Generate mutiple file for my dsl from Command Line [message #1414612] Sun, 31 August 2014 22:31 Go to next message
Ahmed Galal is currently offline Ahmed GalalFriend
Hi All,

I have created a DSL using xText and currently i am using the command line to generate the myDSLFile.myDsl

What i want to do now is to have the ability to generate mutiple files together. Assume with me that i have in my directly myDslFile_1.myDsl and myDslFile_2.myDsl and each file of these should be generating a code inside a file lets say myDslFile_1.js and myDslFile_2.js that i already developed the generator to do so. My questions: How i can generate both files together in one command?

Currently i use this format:

java -jar KeyStone-Compiler.jar file:/C:/MyWorkSpace/KeyStoneProject/Output/myDslFile_1.myDsl

and then another command for the seocnd fiel:
java -jar KeyStone-Compiler.jar file:/C:/MyWorkSpace/KeyStoneProject/Output/myDslFile_2.myDsl

Thanks
Re: Generate mutiple file for my dsl from Command Line [message #1414724 is a reply to message #1414612] Mon, 01 September 2014 06:48 Go to previous message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi,

i dont understand your question. you are the guy who implemented the logic of the compiler.
it should be no problem to read multiples files to the resourceset instead of one.

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Previous Topic:Adding C/C++ nature to DSL project with the project wizard
Next Topic:Exception in the OutlinePage
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:48:39 GMT 2024