Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » MoDisco » Developer Setup(What I need to compile from the source)
Developer Setup [message #1411164] Fri, 22 August 2014 14:47 Go to next message
Martin Paquin is currently offline Martin PaquinFriend
Hello,

I have install a fresh new version of Eclipse Luna to compile from the svn source. What projects I need to take from svn repository to compile the sources. I have got dev/trunk and main/trunk, do I need other sources? Using only these 2 projects I got lot of errors.

Thanks or your help.

Martin Paquin
Fresche Legacy
Montreal
Re: Developer Setup [message #1412082 is a reply to message #1411164] Mon, 25 August 2014 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
Hello,

Following the overall Eclipse policy, the MoDisco project sources have just been migrated from SVN to Git - cf. Eclipse Bug #442286.
The main branch should contain the latest released version of the different plugins (for the ones which are part of the official Eclipse simultaneous releases).
The dev one(s) provides plugins as they are currently being developed but not yet officially released.

Best regards,

--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
Re: Developer Setup [message #1412158 is a reply to message #1412082] Mon, 25 August 2014 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Hugo.

Martin Paquin
Re: Developer Setup [message #1412208 is a reply to message #1412082] Mon, 25 August 2014 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello,

I got code from the git master branch repository. Also, I have downloaded the eclipse luna modelling project. I have less errors than using base eclipse luna. But still have error, over 2000. What other projects from eclipse or libs do I need to adds to the project in order to compile Modisco without errors.

Thanks

Martin
Re: Developer Setup [message #1412212 is a reply to message #1412208] Mon, 25 August 2014 15:03 Go to previous message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
You should try to get only the sources of the plugins that are actually part of the official MoDisco release, as the others may contain some errors.
You can check the list of MoDisco plugins automatically downloaded from the Eclipse Modeling bundle for instance.

Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
Previous Topic:How to load a Java model
Next Topic:Running modisco discover on save action
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:07:50 GMT 2024