Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Ogee » Credentials(Consuming metadata from an OData service secured by HTTPBasic)
Credentials [message #1409624] Mon, 18 August 2014 15:01 Go to next message
Ted Jones is currently offline Ted JonesFriend
First, let me say thank you for open-sourcing Ogee. Great work!

So.. I have an OData service secured by HTTPBasic that I am trying to consume using Ogee. When I click the "Go" button on the OData importer, I get this error: "Unauthorized due to missing or incorrect credentials.". Where should I specify the credentials? I am never prompted for them.

Thanks,
Ted
Re: Credentials [message #1416008 is a reply to message #1409624] Thu, 04 September 2014 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounak Basu is currently offline Sounak BasuFriend
Hello Ted,

Thanks for using Ogee!!

If the OData service is secured by HTTPS protocol, the following steps will resolve the issue:

1) Get the certificate of the OData service you want to connect over HTTPS and store it somewhere on the client file system.
2) Import the certificate to the Java keystore as following:
Open the command prompt(goto run->cmd), go to <JAVA_HOME>\jre\lib\security. Make a backup of "cacerts" file.
Then run the following command:
keytool -import -file [the certificate downloaded from step 1, for example, C:\server.crt] -keystore cacerts
Enter Password : changeit
3) Make sure that the eclipse client is pointing to the JRE as mentioned in step 2.

Note: We will provide a fix for this problem. Until then kindly follow the manual steps.

Regards,
Sounak
Re: Credentials [message #1731442 is a reply to message #1409624] Thu, 05 May 2016 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Feng Yuan is currently offline Feng YuanFriend
Hi,

Same thing is happening for the MARS.2 and Ogee 0.7.0.
"Unauthorized due to missing or incorrect credentials."

The service is being being served over HTTP not HTTPS
Re: Credentials [message #1765541 is a reply to message #1731442] Mon, 12 June 2017 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anup Kumar Mandal is currently offline Anup Kumar MandalFriend
Using Ogee-0.7.0 plugin with Eclipse Mars 4.5.2, I get same issue with credential, "Unauthorized due to missing or incorrect credentials" without any prompt of entering username/password . Is there any resolution available?
Re: Credentials [message #1781871 is a reply to message #1765541] Wed, 14 February 2018 06:42 Go to previous message
Rakesh Singh is currently offline Rakesh SinghFriend
got solution for this problem??I am facing same issue with neon and ogee 7
Pls help
Previous Topic:Unable to get data from extensible entity using Odata
Next Topic:Project is being archived
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:41:43 GMT 2024