Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Using Papyrus SysML table, possible to show stereotype?
Using Papyrus SysML table, possible to show stereotype? [message #1406785] Mon, 11 August 2014 04:46 Go to next message
Tomas Sandkvist is currently offline Tomas SandkvistFriend
I am trying out the useful table function, but can't find a way to show a custom stereotype (a specialization n of an element done in my own profile) of an element (currently package elements). Is it at all possible?

Regards,
Tomas Sandkvist

Re: Using Papyrus SysML table, possible to show stereotype? [message #1409541 is a reply to message #1406785] Mon, 18 August 2014 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Tomas,

You can right click on a Table and select Columns > Create/Destroy columns

The suggestions are based on the elements currently displayed in the table, their properties and applied stereotypes. So, simply drop a stereotyped element in the table, then use the Create/Destroy columns menu.

For Generic tables, columns for all available properties and stereotype properties are automatically added when you drop an element in the table

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Using Papyrus SysML table, possible to show stereotype? [message #1409827 is a reply to message #1409541] Tue, 19 August 2014 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tomas Sandkvist is currently offline Tomas SandkvistFriend
Hi Camille!

Yes, I'm aware of these functions. I've tried this way:

I have some use cases, where some of them have a custom stereotype 'Misuse case' for hazard modeling. I create a generic table and drag one stereotyped use case element to the table.

In the automatically generated columns there is no column I can find that shows the stereotype ('Misuse case') name (is that the correct terminology?), because if I populate a table with both stereotyped and not stereotyped elements I want to see which one's are misuse cases. So, I'm am not looking for the value (or properties) of a stereotype, I would like to show the stereotype name in a column.

I have searched through the available columns but has not yet been able to find a suitable selection for the above, if any. Perhaps because I don't have the proper/enough knowledge in UML.

Regards,
Tomas
Re: Using Papyrus SysML table, possible to show stereotype? [message #1409883 is a reply to message #1409827] Tue, 19 August 2014 08:07 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Tomas,

I misunderstood your use case. Indeed, this case is not natively supported in Papyrus. The current Papyrus tables can only display Metamodel properties and Stereotype properties. There are a bunch of extension points to support more complex use cases, but I don't think they are documented yet.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:Own Diagram Editor based on existing org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.clazz Editor
Next Topic:Problems creating Papyrus models
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:06:39 GMT 2024