Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Jettison error
Jettison error [message #1404942] Wed, 06 August 2014 07:47 Go to next message
Oliver Specht is currently offline Oliver SpechtFriend
Hi,
I am using the 3.12 Mylyn extension and when trying to connect to a JIRA repository via https I get the following error:

com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException: A message body reader for Java class org.codehaus.jettison.json.JSONObject, and Java type class org.codehaus.jettison.json.JSONObject, and MIME media type text/html;charset=UTF-8 was not found

Can anyone help me out?

Regards,
Oliver
Re: Jettison error [message #1405135 is a reply to message #1404942] Wed, 06 August 2014 17:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam Davis is currently offline Sam DavisFriend
Hi,

This looks like a problem either with the Atlassian connector or with JIRA itself. You might have more luck posting your question at https://answers.atlassian.com/

Cheers,
Sam
Re: Jettison error [message #1838957 is a reply to message #1405135] Wed, 10 March 2021 12:57 Go to previous message
Will Mulder is currently offline Will MulderFriend
Hi,

This probably has the same root as the problem I'm having:
com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.JiraException: org.codehaus.jettison.json.JSONException: JSONObject["name"] not found.

The Eclipse/Mylnn/Jira connector is no longer supported by Atlassian and even though the opensource jira-rest-java-client libraries have been updated to handle the api drift of Jira Cloud, I myself have been unable to figure out how to update/fix the plugin (Atlassian Connector for Eclipse / Atlassian JIRA Connector)

Does anyone else use Eclipse and would like IDE task-based focus from their Jira workload? I imagine there are many of you out there... How do you do it? Is there another way? Have you handmade your own connector/plugins?

Many thanks if anyone can help.

Best,
Will

Previous Topic:JIRA Connector for MARS
Next Topic:Wikitext German Umlaute in External Links
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:58:29 GMT 2024