Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Virgo Bundlor 1.1.2 RELEASE Error(Virgo Bundlor 1.1.2 RELEASE Error)
icon11.gif  Virgo Bundlor 1.1.2 RELEASE Error [message #1404307] Thu, 31 July 2014 07:26 Go to next message
pan gao is currently offline pan gaoFriend
Hi,I use Maven download "org.eclipse.virgo.bundlor.maven" 1.1.2 from www.mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.eclipse.virgo.bundlor/org.eclipse.virgo.bundlor.maven/1.1.2.RELEASE ,but trying to build a project I have the following error :
Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.virgo.bundlor:org.eclipse.virgo.bundlor.maven:1.1.2.RELEASE:bundlor (bundlor) on project host: Execution bundlor of goal org.eclipse.virgo.bundlor:org.eclipse.virgo.bundlor.maven:1.1.2.RELEASE:bundlor failed: Plugin org.eclipse.virgo.bundlor:org.eclipse.virgo.bundlor.maven:1.1.2.RELEASE or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find org.apache.maven:com.springsource.org.apache.maven.plugin-api:jar:3.0.4 in repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

I not find "com.springsource.org.apache.maven.plugin-api.3.0.4.jar"package,so I change org.eclipse.virgo.bundlor.maven-1.1.2.RELEASE.pom file ,
<groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-plugin-api</artifactId>
The error is ok,but have the following error :
[WARNING] Error injecting: org.eclipse.virgo.bundlor.maven.plugin.BundlorMojo
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/virgo/bundlor/support/manifestwriter/ManifestWriterFactory
Re: Virgo Bundlor 1.1.2 RELEASE Error [message #1404412 is a reply to message #1404307] Fri, 01 August 2014 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Waibel is currently offline Florian WaibelFriend
The missing library is available in the "SpringSource Enterprise Bundle Repository": http://ebr.springsource.com/repository/app/search?query=com.springsource.org.apache.maven.plugin-api

Please consult the FAQ How do I configure a Maven build to work with the repository?.
Re: Virgo Bundlor 1.1.2 RELEASE Error [message #1415408 is a reply to message #1404412] Tue, 02 September 2014 18:09 Go to previous message
Hüseyin Kartal is currently offline Hüseyin KartalFriend
Call the maven phase
mvn dependency:go-offline
if this succeeds you can be sure to retrieved all dependencies.

I also added following dependencies in my configuration to get the plugin run.
<plugin>
	<groupId>org.eclipse.virgo.bundlor</groupId>
	<artifactId>org.eclipse.virgo.bundlor.maven</artifactId>
	<version>1.1.2.RELEASE</version>
	<dependencies>
		<dependency>
			<artifactId>org.eclipse.virgo.bundlor</artifactId>
			<version>1.1.2.RELEASE</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>