Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Image autosize HTML Report
Image autosize HTML Report [message #1404234] Wed, 30 July 2014 15:10 Go to next message
Max Power is currently offline Max PowerFriend
Hi!

I am relativelly new to BIRT and don't have much experience with it.

A client want's me to change a design layout by auto-scaling some images that are retrived with an URI specification from an XML datasource. The client has a Java program that can export a report and save it as a HTML file.

Now I have read that BIRT supports CSS and would only need to put the CSS max-width attribute to 100% so that the images are always scaled if they exceed the table width. But BIRT won't accept any max-width attributes so I am asking for help about how can I scale the images only if they exceed the table width?

I also tried the limited scaling options in BIRT-Layout but that are only HTML-tags for width and height that are not really healpfull.

Regards
Re: Image autosize HTML Report [message #1407099 is a reply to message #1404234] Mon, 11 August 2014 22:01 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

You'll probably have to do your image resizing in client-side scripting in a HTML text box. Grab all of the images in the report and size them. I wasn't able to use the maxWidth style though, it didn't seem.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:Using table inside Crosstab cell
Next Topic:Chart: x-axis not identical
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:29:49 GMT 2024